- Science satellites have recorded the lowest observed amount of ice in the Arctic, and at an earlier time in the year than any previous annual low.
- The Muslim Brotherhood is demolishing Sufi Muslim shrines in Libya.
Egypt has forbidden its few remaining Jews from celebrating Jewish holidays.EDIT: This story has been exposed as a hoax.
- The formerly Soviet-directed “Non-aligned Movement” has aligned itself with Iran and against the Jews.
- Al-Masri al-Youm claims that Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood government has negotiated a truce with the militia that recently killed 15 Egyptian border police and invaded Israel. The truce terms as described are essentially an Egyptian surrender to the militia.
- The report also accuses Israel of firing into Egyptian territory to kill an Egyptian civilian, which is supported by another report; and a Bedouin accused of spying for Israel was subsequently killed.
Gold miners in Venezuela attacked the Yanomami village of Irotatheri, killing dozens and burning down the village.EDIT: This story has been exposed as a hoax.
- Malaysian forces planted a dozen bombs and about fifty dummy bombs throughout the Narathiwat and Pattani provinces of Thailand.
- Mexico has fired all police at Mexico City airport after three policemen were killed after accusing other policemen of drug trafficing.
- South Africa has charged over 200 striking workers with the murder of 34 of their colleagues who were killed by police during a riot.
- The Taliban killed seventeen people for attending a party.
- A Christian news source reports that Syrian rebels massacred a Christian family in Zamalka.
- A Sunni mob allegedly led by Roisul Hukama attacked a small group of Shia schoolchildren, kidnapping several and killing two adult aides.
- Unidentified gunmen in Kenya killed Aboud Rogo Mohammed, alleged to be a Muslim Brotherhood operative.
- US prosecutors have accused a gang of former soldiers of killing two former members to ensure their silence.
- Turkish Republican Party member Mehmet Ali Edipoglu reports that al-Qaeda forces are massing in his city of Hatay.
- Saudi police have discovered a bomb factory in a mosque in Riyadh.
- Rather than explicitly denying the Holocaust, neo-Nazis are now describing anybody who teaches about it as “Holocaust-obsessed”.
- The Guardian is continuing to delete comments that cite evidence to support a position contrary to that of the newspaper and which reference the newspaper’s own support for war and genocide.
- Raymond Ibrahim recounts Frank Gaffney’s accusations against US Republican Party activist Suhail Khan.
- Christopher Andrew diagnoses modern policymakers with “Historical Attention Span Deficit Disorder”.
- Tarek Heggy discusses the ideology of Islamic supremacism.
Saudi police have discovered a bomb factory in a mosque in Riyadh.